"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~Andy Warhol

Friday, August 18, 2006

It was time I tried something old again







It feels really good to draw again, even if it's just a drawing of an old sketch. The tree is not an end unto itself however, but rather a background, and an unfinished one as it is. We'll just have to see how the foreground turns out, especailly since I've rarely attempted figures...

That said, I have a far more ambitous project stirring up in my brain, I just need a certain source pic from Blade.

"T3h 3\/|L Tr33" <--Megatokyo on the brain :p

Hmm, 3 pictures? Thats interesting...

It seems I do not fully understand the workings of this "blogger" machina. Oh well, back to drawing!

Note, after drawing, here is the figure so far^

And now, I have changed it again, even reinvisioned it a bit, and once again, I do believe you're going to have to scroll back to the top to see it.


Here you go Blade, happy morning. Newest edit: moved left eye and reshaped, moved ear down, reshaped nose, redid alot of the hair, and thats it for now! Individually the affect is very tiny, but as a whole it changes the entire expression. I like it. Here she is: umm, see top, as usuall. be sure to click the linked pic, because it's sideways squashed eww. Oops, 2 identicals again, oh well, just look at the 3rd for comparisons.


1 Comments:

Blogger BladeRunner said...

Wow, that's pretty much your first figure right? I like it alot. Kudos to you. *conspires to steal image*

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home