Ink
I drew again today, but this time I tried something new: ink. At first I treated it very similarly to a pencil, because I could when outlining, but when it came time to shade the face and actually make the hair look like hair I found my usual pencil scritchings just didn't work at all. I tried some different things out in different places, and thats why the hair looks thick and lush in some places and random scritchy in others. I'm going to go back and fill in those places later when it's a time other than 3:45 in the AM. I'm pretty happy with what I learned and accomplished on it at this late though. I've been itching to draw all day but I wasn't quite sure what until rather late at night. Well, without further ado:

To my reader of one: I'm looking forward to Saturday with great anticipation.

1 Comments:
As your reader of one, I am also looking forward to Saturday with utmost anticipation. Hopefully I will not be sick by then, and my mind will be clear enough to enjoy it.
1:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home