"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~Andy Warhol

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Aim poetics 101

Written during a instant message convo:
MEMORY LANE says:
you know me not much relates
Of Dubious Legality says:
mmm, strands always connect
MEMORY LANE says:
sure sure
Of Dubious Legality says:
pulling threads of memory
MEMORY LANE says:
!!!
Of Dubious Legality says:
one to another
MEMORY LANE says:
Of Dubious Legality says:
silver yarn unravels
Of Dubious Legality says:
a new thought
Of Dubious Legality says:
is born

Anyway, I haven't been on here for a looong time for some reason...I'm not sure why. In fact, that little bit was the first thing I've written for some time to. It would be kind of sad, if it weren't for the other bit I've been doing in the meantime, drawing!

I've created an account on Devainart so now I have my own little site for my artwork.
http://swimagainstgravity.deviantart.com/
There's not much on there, and most of it is hidden under "scraps", but soon I'll have a finished piece to display in my gallery. (Edit: Aha! I have finished a drawing!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home